OK … since I've been tagged "twice" in less than 24 hours, I feel
guilty compelled to oblige. Tagged 1st by mel, then by Walt D . Oh, and by the way, did I say THANKS A LOT y'all? If not, THANKS A LOT!
Rules 1st … I hate rules. Can that be one of my 8?
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Yea … this will be fun. I'm gonna go way, way, way back in time, as I'm a pretty open person if y'all hadn't noticed. Y'all probably already know what's up with me lately.
1. I had a crush on Eddie Fisher when I was 2 or 3 years old. I don't remember this, but my 91-year old mom loves to tease me about it to this day.
2. I was a climber from the get-go. I would climb just about anything. Trees, stop signs, closet doors (yea … I'd shimmy up the sides of the door facing with my feet and sit on top of the door and swing). I didn't have a problem entertaining myself … I'd create my own fun if there was nothing better to do.
3. I have a fear (phobia) of heights. Where the heck did that come from?
4. I got lost at an amusement park when I was about 4-years old … I still have "abandonment issues" over that one.
5. I was the "Gossip Editor" for my elementary school newspaper. Heh —heh … that was really fun.
6. I joined the Brownies and the Girl Scouts just to get to go to summer camp. The minute my mom would drop me off, whoosh … I'd be gone. All the other little kids would be hanging on to their mom's leg crying, "Nooooo! Please don't leave me here!!!" Two weeks later when she came to pick me up she'd find me sitting under a tree crying (I didn't want to leave) while all the other kids were running gleefully to be rescued by "mom". That kinda hurt Mom's feelings a tad, but I just couldn't help it. I was an independent little xhit, even "way" back then.
7. Robert Gunther (I still hate that ugly red-headed guy) who sat behind me in the 5th grade ratted me out for having a pack of cigarettes in my purse. Was that my 1st trip to the principal's office? Hummm, I don't think so. Lie even if there are pictures … always.
8. Hitchhiked with my best friend from Houston to Nuevo Laredo in the summer of '68 (at 17 years old). Tried to sneak a bottle of tequila back across the border, but got busted. I think if we hadn't opened it 1st, we would have been OK. All they did was take it away from us. How much do you wanna bet they drank it?
Yes … now it's my turn to spread the "joy". I now tag Nycam, Robbie Lawrence, Tim Boothby, Tom Bombadil, "Wild" Bill Harrison, Bartleby, Azsky13, and last but not least ... Brenda Mayer.
Revision ... How many of these will I have to make???
Brenda Mayer has now turned into Bodhi1. Oh dear!
Azsky 13 has now turned into schnoo. Do we have a gender disaster happening here?
Don't make me do this again, ya hear???